1. Qasem suleimani is the head of the Iran’s Qud forces. He responsible for killing of U.S. Amb. Christopher Stevens in Benghazi
2. Suleiani’s qudish force strength is compare to a combination of CIA+Green berets for Iran. Iran consider him to be their oz wizard of terror, most dreaded and most effective weapon of mass destruction for U.S and Isreal
3. Major Gen. Qasem Suleimani political philosophy was to generate global chaos, anti America anger, radicalize the rebels and maintain a high climate of war in the middle east and beyond. He persistently pursue to damage the dignity of U.S as freedom loving country in the eyes of the Arabs
4. He is a Persian born on march 11th 1957-2020 (62yrs). He is the most powerful Iranian second only to Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in Iran. He is married to two wives, blessed with a son Mohammadreza and a daughter Zeniab. Qasem has received in his honor the order of Faith and the order of Zolfaghar
5. Khamenei (H.E) referred to suleimani as “a living Martyr of the Revolution” He honored him with the highest milliary honor in Iran (Zolfaghar, established in 1856).
6. The IRGC as headed by Major Gen. Qasem was designated by the U.S as a foreign terrorist organization. Making the first time the U.S has labelled an entity of another country’s government a terrorist group
7. In 2011, Suleimani hired a Mexican drug cartel to blow up the Saudi Ambassador in Washington. In Libya he provided funding to the Al Sharia terrorist and ordered the 2012 attack that killed Amb. Christopher Stevens
8. Major General Qasem Suleimani is the engine room of most Shia terrorist group around the globe, He is supporting the Syrian dictator Bashar Al Asaad to kill the ISIS (sunnist) in Syria, he is also the key brain of the Hezbollah terrorist group in Lebanon.
Qasem Suleimani was killed in an airstrike on the 3rd of January 2020.